NO CASH IN HELL!
Why do I need to create an account before the festival?
Create your account via the website at www.hellfest.fr or the Hellfest mobile app, it’s simple, fast, secure and the advantages are a lot :
- To credit your Cashless before the festival and avoid queuing at the Hellfest’s Cashless banks
- To check your balance at any time, your transactions history and to edit your own invoices
- To register your credit card numbers on the secure platform to top up your account quickly thanks to the “automatically credit” function (explained below at “How to credit my account at the festival”)
- In case of loss, theft or damage of your wristband, we’ll be able to deactivate its chip and to credit your new wristband with the remaining balance
- To ask for the refund of the remaining balance before the 7th of July, 2019 (at 11:59PM).
Please note that you can create an account online at any time when you want before, during or after the festival.
If you create your account before the festival, the QR bar code of your ticket must be specified as the reference number.
If you create your account during or after the festival, you must type the 6-letter code behind the chip of your wristband.
Is that mandatory to create an account?
No but it’s highly recommended for the reasons explained above and if you don’t create it ever, you’d have to go at the Cashless banks every time you need to top up. Your wristband would remain anonymous forever and you would not be able to :
– ask for the unlock of your wristband in case of loss, theft or damage,
– ask for the refund of your remaining balance at the end of the event.
In accordance with European Data Protection of 25 May 2018, we should remember that Weezevent guarantees its political enforcement, searchable here: https://weezevent.com/en-ca/legal-information/
Do I have to pay for the wristband?
No, but the first time you top-up, you will be charged by 1,20€ for the chip activation. These fees will be charged once the first credit done (online or at the Cashless bank) and never again.
If you do not use your chip for the Cashless but only for accesses, no fee will be charged ever.
How to obtain my Hellfest’s credited wristband ?
At the entries, show your festival’s ticket used as a reference as you created the Cashless account. Then a wristband, in which the funds has been transferred by scanning, will be provided to you. Treasure your ticket since now because your Cashless account is linked to it!
I have more than on tickets on hand, how many accounts may I have to create ?
Just one! You must create your Cashless account with the first day ticket you have (Knotfest included). Then at the entries, you will show all the tickets to be able to access all the days and with the wristband named as wallet by the Team, use the credit at every day of festival you possess.
Can I use the Cashless wristband everywhere at Hellfest?
Your Cashless wristband will be the unique way to pay at :
* the whole bars and catering of all the festival, Hell City Square and Metal Corner (camping) included.
* the ear plugs stands
* the phone charge stands
* H2O point at the campsite (showers access and water points)
* Big Wheel
Be careful, the Cashless can’t be used at the EXTREM MARKET stands, Hellcity Square or Metal Corner neither at the merchandising stands or Hellfest items.
At these , only can be used cash or credit cards.
At Knotfest, Cashless will be the only form of payment in the same terms of Hellfest festival, at the opened onsite areas on Thursday 20 June 2019. Do not forget to use your Knotfest cashless credit at Hellfest if remained.
How to top up my Cashless wristband during the festival?
Two ways possible :
– (recommended) log in under your online account via the Hellfest’s app with your smartphone or at the website www.hellfest.fr (only available : credit card VISA and Mastercard, no Paypal).
– go to a Cashless bank : whenever you have created an account or not, you can top up your wristband (credit card VISA and Mastercard or by cash).
You can top up as many time as you want, before and during the festival ; prompt action and without fees!
To save time, we propose an option called “automatically credited”. Lower than 15 €, your credit will automatically gain 20 € more (5 times on a row, 100 € in all). Choose the free minded option on your Cashless online account.
If I want to top-up another person’s wristband with the same credit card, is that possible and how?
Yes, it’s possible to top up all the wristband you want without limit.
Easy and simple, it’s the best way to manage all the funds of the family with one account without typing your information each time.
Follow the steps: first of all, create your own account typing your own e-mail, your own ticket’s QR bar code (or wristband letter) and your own credit card information. Then, click on “manage my wallets” and type the ticket #2 (or wristband#2) and top up this wallet. Each person has its own balance. At the end of the weekend, you can ask for the refund of each wallet, one by one.
What happens in case of loss, damage or theft of my wristband?
The wristband is locked to your wrist, no chance to lose it. In case of needed, go at the Cashless after sale service onsite.
– if you have an online account : we’ll be able to transferred the balance to a new wristband,
– if you don’t have any account : It’s impossible for Cashless to find out about your credit, your money will be lost. That’s why we warned you about the online account. We can not transferred any balance to another wristband without being sure of your identity. Please note that Hellfest Productions can not be held liable for someone to use the lost wristband before you come to block it.
How to take care of my wristband?
The RIFD chip on the wristband is your wallet, do not expose it to fire or try to crush it, you’d lose your money! No worries with the water, it’s waterproof.
How can I be refunded at the end of the event?
– if you have an online Cashless account :
With a 0.50 € at minima balance, you can ask for a refund. Just log under your online account, check the remaining balance and your credit card’s validity information. If you can’t see your balance, check that your wristband is linked to this account (and enter the 6 letters code if not done).
– if you don’t have any account :
Just create it and enter the code under the wristband chip (not your ticket’s bar code!) and then type your credit card information and ask for the refund.
You can ask for the refund till the 7 of July at 11PM59.
After that precise date, your money will be used to implement Hellfest associative projects and can’t be claimed anymore or use in another Hellfest editions ever or other festival neither. Please be careful use an available credit card till the refund done. All the credits non claimed before the 7 of july will be used by Hellfest Productions to support its artistic and cultural project.
The refund is totally free fee.
Due to interbank obligations, a gap of seven (7) working days is to wait before receiving funding.
Moreover, no refund can be asked by e-mail ever.
For any non answered question, feel free to ask : cashless (@) hellfest.fr