THE “CASHLESS” SYSTEM : Payment card
« CASHLESS » : the payment card
The Cashless system was first proposed at Hellfest in 2015. This system replaced then the historical tokens.
The advantages of the Cashless system :
– time saving at the bars and Hellfest Stands
– queue reducer at the festival’s banks
– protected and secure transactions for your money
EASIER /FASTER /MORE SECURE
THE 2017 CASHLESS CARD
How it works?
– I didn’t order my 2017 Cashless card online, I can buy one at one of the numerous banks at the festival’s spot. Then I can credit it by credit card or in cash.
– My Cashless card can be used in every bars and at all the Hellfest Snacks but not at the Extrem Market, the by products stands (Merchandising), neither at the independent traditional food stands.
– This year, I can credit my Cashless card via the Hellfest App. I just create an account online and I upload my card. I’ll be able to credit my card online.BE CAREFUL : the credit module is available ONLY at the festival! To log yourself, you’ll need a phone network or a wifi dedicated spot for the application.
– If I lose my Cashless card, I can ask the Cashless After Sale Service to block it or do it by myself via the mobile app. Once my credit verified, it will be transferred to my new card.
– After the festival, if there is some money on my Cashless card, I can ask for a refund till the 7th of July one minute before midnight. You need your SWIFT code or a Paypal account and the 6 letters code of your Cashless card. Obviously it’s important to keep your card !
THE 2016 CASHLESS CARD
How it works?
– If I always have my 2016 Cashless card, I can use it this year! I can credit it by credit card or in cash at the festival’s banks.
– My 2016 Cashless card is accepted for payments in every bars and all Hellfest Snacks, but not at the Extrem Market’s stands or by-products ones (Merchandising) neither at the independent food spots.
– You can not use the mobile application such as the credit option or to block your card online.
– If I lose my 2016 card, I can ask the Cashless ASS to block it. Since my credit verified, they will transfer it to my new 2017 card.
– After the festival, if there is some money on my 2016 Cashless card, I can ask for a refund tin the 7th July one minute before midnight, if that one was used at the festival. You need your SWIFT code or a Paypal account and the 6 letters code of your Cashless card. Obviously it’s important to keep your card !
THE 2015 CASHLESS CARD
This card does not work anymore as previously said on every media and at the 2016 festival, you need a 2017 one!
You have more questions? Some trouble with the Cashless system?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP : ORDER YOUR CARD ONLINE
No more waiting line, order your card online since now at hellfest.cashless.fr and enjoy the festival at your arrival.
You’ll receive it at home via mail, credited with the amount you’ve chosen.