- Can I bring unlimited food and drink (alcohol included)?
- Is the campsite lit all night?
Wild camping is strictly forbidden.
- Is there free access to water (drinking/cleaning)?
In the campsite, to have access to water points you must buy a “water bracelet”. Valid for 4 days, this bracelet gives you unlimited access to showers and sinks. On the festival site, water points are free.
- Can I park my car in the campsite?
No, this would go against the security regulations and would be too complicated logistically.
No, it is strictly forbidden.
- Can I use a gas burner or a barbecue?
No, the same prohibition applies to any flammable liquids or materials on the campsite (petrol, burning alcohol, firewood)
- What do I do with my rubbish?
Bin bags are handed out on entrance to the campsite Thursday and all throughout the weekend you can ask an Animaj’Green attendant for more. Large dumpsters are on site for you to put your rubbish bags into.
- Is there a reward system for recycling / sorting rubbish?
You will get a drink token for every bag ready and sorted for recycling!